2 year recap and interesting reading from fellow bloggers It has been a hectic year. My job takes up the best part of my life and between it and my 4 month old boy I have had little time to maintain The Personal Financier as I’d like. I have been writing, here at The Personal […]
The Personal Financier – A Personal Finance Blog Personal Finance Blog
Archive for the ‘reading’ Tag
I thought quite hard about what could serve as a good theme for this edition of The Carnival of Personal Finance hosted here at The Personal Financier. I hope you’ll enjoy the theme I chose at the end. With over (what seemed to be) one million submissions I can proudly say I enjoyed hosting the […]
- 6 Tips on How to Conduct Efficient Meetings – How to Make More Time Post #3
- Review: The Gone Fishin’ Portfolio by Alex Green
- Carnival of Personal Finance #170 – Famous Last Sentences Edition
- Family Cars
- The Big Mac Index – Applying Simple Economic Common Sense
- The Perfect Home is a Financial Nightmare – Don’t Get Caught Up In the Costly Race
- How to Use Personal Finance Tools to Get Bad Credit File Loans from a Loan Company
- Is Rationalization the Key to Happiness?
- The Money Hacks Carnival #25 – The Olympic Edition
- Personal Finance Management: Budget vs. Net Worth
- Alternatives To Good Stocks To Invest In
- Affordable High Risk Life Insurance
- Day Trading Tips and Money Management Techniques
- Is Mortgage Refinancing a Good Option?
- How Much Should a Mortgage Insurance Policy Cost?
- A Few Important Points Motorists Need To Know When Purchasing Car Insurance
- College Logos on Student Credit Cards
- Best Short Term Investments
- Payday Loan Online at Paradisepaydayloans.com
- Friday Roundup of Financial Blog Posts