2 year recap and interesting reading from fellow bloggers It has been a hectic year. My job takes up the best part of my life and between it and my 4 month old boy I have had little time to maintain The Personal Financier as I’d like. I have been writing, here at The Personal […]
The Personal Financier – A Personal Finance Blog Personal Finance Blog
Archive for the ‘reading’ Tag
I thought quite hard about what could serve as a good theme for this edition of The Carnival of Personal Finance hosted here at The Personal Financier. I hope you’ll enjoy the theme I chose at the end. With over (what seemed to be) one million submissions I can proudly say I enjoyed hosting the […]
- Review: The Gone Fishin’ Portfolio by Alex Green
- Long Term Investments Are Not Risk Free: The Fallacy of Large Numbers and the Past Decade in Us Stock Markets
- Teach Your Kids Basic Finance and Economics with Monopoly – 11 Valuable Lessons
- “The Richest Man In Babylon” Book Review
- “Think and Grow Rich” Book review
- Know your Portfolio – Three Simple Charts Can Make a World of Difference
- Learning the financial language will save you money
- 6 Tips on How to Conduct Efficient Meetings – How to Make More Time Post #3
- Investment Basics Carnival #2
- Budgeting for Unexpected Expenses
- Which Payday Loan Is Right for Me?
- Alternatives To Good Stocks To Invest In
- Affordable High Risk Life Insurance
- Day Trading Tips and Money Management Techniques
- Is Mortgage Refinancing a Good Option?
- How Much Should a Mortgage Insurance Policy Cost?
- A Few Important Points Motorists Need To Know When Purchasing Car Insurance
- College Logos on Student Credit Cards
- Best Short Term Investments
- Payday Loan Online at Paradisepaydayloans.com