Two heads are better than one Most common investment mistakes are deeply rooted in psychology. Many of these mistakes can be avoided by allowing another person to take part in the process and by giving this person’s opinions and believes an equal weight in decisions taken. This person could be anyone from an investment broker, […]
7:39 am - Sunday October 26, 2014
The Personal Financier – A Personal Finance Blog Personal Finance Blog
Archive for the ‘investment terms’ Tag
- Review: The Gone Fishin’ Portfolio by Alex Green
- Long Term Investments Are Not Risk Free: The Fallacy of Large Numbers and the Past Decade in Us Stock Markets
- “The Richest Man In Babylon” Book Review
- Teach Your Kids Basic Finance and Economics with Monopoly – 11 Valuable Lessons
- “Think and Grow Rich” Book review
- Know your Portfolio – Three Simple Charts Can Make a World of Difference
- Learning the financial language will save you money
- 6 Tips on How to Conduct Efficient Meetings – How to Make More Time Post #3
- Carnival of Personal Finance #170 – Famous Last Sentences Edition
- Is Rationalization the Key to Happiness?
- Which Payday Loan Is Right for Me?
- Alternatives To Good Stocks To Invest In
- Affordable High Risk Life Insurance
- Day Trading Tips and Money Management Techniques
- Is Mortgage Refinancing a Good Option?
- How Much Should a Mortgage Insurance Policy Cost?
- A Few Important Points Motorists Need To Know When Purchasing Car Insurance
- College Logos on Student Credit Cards
- Best Short Term Investments
- Payday Loan Online at Paradisepaydayloans.com