The Federal government has now added another incentive to those looking to invest in property. In addition to tax deductions for interest paid, depreciation and assorted other costs, the government has now introduced NRAS – that is, the National Rental Affordability Scheme. This scheme seeks to assist low income earners into rental ...
The Personal Financier – A Personal Finance Blog Personal Finance Blog
Archive for the ‘Uncategorized’ Category
The Personal Financier is about sharing knowledge and experience relevant to our personal finances and our financial development. As a general rule The Personal Financier will not accept paid reviews or paid posts of any sort as we highly value our objectivity and would like our readers to feel confident our writing is in no [...]
Outsourcing chores to free up more spare time is a good idea but more often than not laziness is the real reason while the spare time just generates more expenses I just finished cleaning my house. I try my best to thoroughly clean it at least once a week. There’s something about starting the weekend [...]
Please feel free to send me your thoughts, comments, questions and everything else which comes to mind.
Investing Coming To Terms with Never Getting Rich – A Look at the Pre-Requirements Investing mistakes to avoid Roller Coaster Ride in a Manic Depressive Stock Market: Researching the Option to Make a Quick Profit Know your Portfolio – Three Simple Charts Can Make a World of Difference Stock recommendations from analysts or brokerage ...
The Personal Financier is about sharing knowledge and experience relevant to our personal finances and our financial development: Investing wisely Understanding economic trends Managing our real estate Saving time and money Introducing business and management concepts Promoting self development more… The Personal Financier started out as an ...
As “Kasam” rockets continue to rain on the Israeli city of Sderot and the kibutzim near by and as the radical Islamic Palestinian terror group “Hamas” and “Islamic Jihad” take control over Gaza asking whether the unilateral withdraw from the Gaza Strip was wise is ever more justified. To answer this question ...
- 6 Tips on How to Conduct Efficient Meetings – How to Make More Time Post #3
- Carnival of Personal Finance #170 – Famous Last Sentences Edition
- Family Cars
- The Big Mac Index – Applying Simple Economic Common Sense
- The Money Hacks Carnival #25 – The Olympic Edition
- 8 Tips on How To Make Efficient, Time Saving Use of Cellular Phones – How to Make More Time Post #2
- Valuation and Risk Measurement Models under Heavy Criticism – What Went Wrong?
- How to Use Personal Finance Tools to Get Bad Credit File Loans from a Loan Company
- Why EuroZone Countries Keep Failing
- On Causality and Correlation in Economics
- Alternatives To Good Stocks To Invest In
- Affordable High Risk Life Insurance
- Day Trading Tips and Money Management Techniques
- Is Mortgage Refinancing a Good Option?
- How Much Should a Mortgage Insurance Policy Cost?
- A Few Important Points Motorists Need To Know When Purchasing Car Insurance
- College Logos on Student Credit Cards
- Best Short Term Investments
- Payday Loan Online at Paradisepaydayloans.com
- Friday Roundup of Financial Blog Posts