Are you wasting 8 and 1/2 hours a week figuring out what you were doing moments before? Email have very quickly become one of more useful tools of our everyday lives. In the office, the omnipresent inbox is constantly beeping and teaming with new messages. The presence of email is hard to ignore. When a […]
The Personal Financier – A Personal Finance Blog Personal Finance Blog
Archive for the ‘Time Saving Tips’ Category
Scooters present a rare opportunity to save both money and time and also go green in the process Apparently more and more Americans are switching to scooters and light motorcycles these days. In the bigger cities scooter riders can be easily spotted making their way through traffic both cheaper and faster. I’ve been riding a […]
The advantages of shopping for groceries online significantly outweigh the disadvantages – 9 distinct money and time saving consideration I personally dislike shopping for groceries. I usually have much better uses for my time than combing the length and breadth of a supermarket and standing in endless lines. I think every spare moment in my ...
Surely you easily remember that one time you couldn’t find the receipt for that pricy camera which suddenly stopped working after 3 months. Where did I put that? Or maybe last year’s tax filings or your marriage license? How about the guarantee for the TV? In our short lives we create and accumulate mass amounts […]
My forth post on how to make more time will focus on one of my most hated time consumers: Traffic. One of the painstaking problems of our modern lives is commuting. Getting stuck in traffic is a complete waste of time. On average Americans spend almost 40 hours a year in traffic. These numbers are […]
I’ve recently added Harvard Business School Working Knowledge to my recommended readings. It is a very valuable resource for business leaders everywhere. As some of you know I’ve been posting a series on how to make more time by examining the biggest time consumers in our lives. I believe meetings answer that criteria and ...
How many times have you found yourself staring blankly at the wall during another pointless meeting which seems to last for hours? I often find myself baffled at how senior management seems to be clueless when it comes to conducting efficient meetings. Conducting efficient meetings might seem easy to achieve but is rather challenging. Many ...
This is a second post in a serious of posts on how to make more time. Be sure to take a look at the others. I’d love to hear ideas and suggestions from your experience. Lately I’ve noticed a very interesting thing. Many people call me at various hours of the day, always accompanied by […]
- Review: The Gone Fishin’ Portfolio by Alex Green
- Teach Your Kids Basic Finance and Economics with Monopoly – 11 Valuable Lessons
- “The Richest Man In Babylon” Book Review
- Long Term Investments Are Not Risk Free: The Fallacy of Large Numbers and the Past Decade in Us Stock Markets
- Carnival of Personal Finance #170 – Famous Last Sentences Edition
- Know your Portfolio – Three Simple Charts Can Make a World of Difference
- “Think and Grow Rich” Book review
- Learning the financial language will save you money
- Investment Basics Carnival #2
- 6 Tips on How to Conduct Efficient Meetings – How to Make More Time Post #3
- Which Payday Loan Is Right for Me?
- Alternatives To Good Stocks To Invest In
- Affordable High Risk Life Insurance
- Day Trading Tips and Money Management Techniques
- Is Mortgage Refinancing a Good Option?
- How Much Should a Mortgage Insurance Policy Cost?
- A Few Important Points Motorists Need To Know When Purchasing Car Insurance
- College Logos on Student Credit Cards
- Best Short Term Investments
- Payday Loan Online at Paradisepaydayloans.com