Looking for a refinance guide to help you decide if you need to refinance your mortgage? Understanding the basics of mortgage refinancing is very important before you make your decision. Though there are many benefits you get from mortgage refinancing but there are also some risks involved. Awareness is your key in order to reduce […]
The Personal Financier – A Personal Finance Blog Personal Finance Blog
Archive for the ‘Home Finance and Mortgage’ Category
As we all know, there are an assortment of costs to take into account when buying a new property. However, many of these are not clear to see to the uninitiated, such as first home buyers or first investment property buyers. The hidden costs or other outgoings to get to the settlement point can be […]
A line of credit is a form of lending that can be very useful or it can be grossly abused. Essentially, a line of credit is a loan facility which allows direct transactions into and out of your loan account up to a prescribed limit. While this sounds great in principle, it can be detrimental […]
Bridging finance can be an extremely helpful form of finance, but is often not used because consumers don’t really know about its existence. Who would need this and why would it be helpful? As a very common scenario, people will look for a new house before they have sold their existing home, sometimes even before […]
Put simply – using an independent broker can be the most efficient method for you to get the best deal and the best loan structure. There are a number of reasons why that is the case, and there are a number of things you need to be aware of when dealing with a broker, so […]
Construction Finance is not too different to the standard forms of finance, but has a couple of unique features that should be understood. Most lenders will offer construction finance, so for house and land packages, these lenders will need to be approached. There are other lenders which won’t finance construction, but are the best lender ...
Low Doc Loans are a type of loan offered to assist the large numbers of people who do not have the normal evidence of regular or sufficient income that is needed to get a traditional loan. That is certainly not to say that the applicant doesn’t have the income – they will normally just lack […]
How to have a Smooth Loan Application A home loan application process can be a painful and inconvenient ordeal or it can be a smooth and trouble-free experience that just unfolds naturally. Most of us prefer that second option. Applying for a home loan is a big deal for most people, and it needs to […]
- Review: The Gone Fishin’ Portfolio by Alex Green
- Teach Your Kids Basic Finance and Economics with Monopoly – 11 Valuable Lessons
- “The Richest Man In Babylon” Book Review
- Long Term Investments Are Not Risk Free: The Fallacy of Large Numbers and the Past Decade in Us Stock Markets
- Carnival of Personal Finance #170 – Famous Last Sentences Edition
- Know your Portfolio – Three Simple Charts Can Make a World of Difference
- “Think and Grow Rich” Book review
- Learning the financial language will save you money
- Investment Basics Carnival #2
- 6 Tips on How to Conduct Efficient Meetings – How to Make More Time Post #3
- Which Payday Loan Is Right for Me?
- Alternatives To Good Stocks To Invest In
- Affordable High Risk Life Insurance
- Day Trading Tips and Money Management Techniques
- Is Mortgage Refinancing a Good Option?
- How Much Should a Mortgage Insurance Policy Cost?
- A Few Important Points Motorists Need To Know When Purchasing Car Insurance
- College Logos on Student Credit Cards
- Best Short Term Investments
- Payday Loan Online at Paradisepaydayloans.com