Today being Friday I thought I would give you all some links to things being talked about at other financial blogs. Happy Reading! Over at The Digerati Life there is another great article on how other world currencies have fared compared to the dollar. My Money Blog is talking about the Hawthorne Effect and Better […]
The Personal Financier – A Personal Finance Blog Personal Finance Blog
Archive for the ‘Writing & Blogging’ Category
Today being Friday I thought I would give you all some links to things being talked about at other financial blogs. Happy Reading! Over at The Digerati Life you can read a great article on how to get a Personal Loan. At Cash Money Life, Patrick has an article on Current Coupons and Money Saving […]
2 year recap and interesting reading from fellow bloggers It has been a hectic year. My job takes up the best part of my life and between it and my 4 month old boy I have had little time to maintain The Personal Financier as I’d like. I have been writing, here at The Personal […]
The finance carnivals were, as usual, very productive. I’d like to note the following two: Carnival of Personal Finance: The House of Rose Edition @ Good Financial Cents The 98th Carnival of Finanical Planning @ Living Almost Large Other great posts of the past week include the following: Discouraging News about SP 500 @ The […]
Dear readers, I’m happy to announce that over the weekend I’ve become a father. We are DINKS no more. I promise not to have too many “expensive baby stuff” sort of posts. Back to the hospital then…
Yesterday’s paper still holds value of another kind. A few lessons in business writing and reading. Whether it’s yesterday’s business paper or last week’s it still holds some value. This post is written in a humoristic manner but it also emphasizes the importance of understanding journalistic trends, interests and business writing as a ...
You must have stumbled upon that cute application which tells you how much you blog is worth by multiplying a link to dollar ratio. I’ll risk it and say anyone of us bloggers would gladly sell his blog for half that amount. That multiplier has obviously been proven as un-economic at the least. However, the […]
While I have yet to see revenues of over a cup of coffee It seems blogging has become a profitable occupation for those who take it on full time. Unfortunately I’ve been very busy these last couple of days and in this post I’ll mostly refer to interesting articles I’ve read during the past week. […]
- Review: The Gone Fishin’ Portfolio by Alex Green
- Teach Your Kids Basic Finance and Economics with Monopoly – 11 Valuable Lessons
- “The Richest Man In Babylon” Book Review
- Long Term Investments Are Not Risk Free: The Fallacy of Large Numbers and the Past Decade in Us Stock Markets
- Carnival of Personal Finance #170 – Famous Last Sentences Edition
- Know your Portfolio – Three Simple Charts Can Make a World of Difference
- “Think and Grow Rich” Book review
- Learning the financial language will save you money
- Investment Basics Carnival #2
- 6 Tips on How to Conduct Efficient Meetings – How to Make More Time Post #3
- Which Payday Loan Is Right for Me?
- Alternatives To Good Stocks To Invest In
- Affordable High Risk Life Insurance
- Day Trading Tips and Money Management Techniques
- Is Mortgage Refinancing a Good Option?
- How Much Should a Mortgage Insurance Policy Cost?
- A Few Important Points Motorists Need To Know When Purchasing Car Insurance
- College Logos on Student Credit Cards
- Best Short Term Investments
- Payday Loan Online at Paradisepaydayloans.com