I am currently reading Rich Dad, Poor Dad, written by Robert Kiyosaki. Although I don’t agree with a lot of things that Kiyosaki writes in the book, it is a somewhat motivational book. One of the things he mentions is that a little greed can be a good thing when used as a motivator. When […]
The Personal Financier – A Personal Finance Blog Personal Finance Blog
Archive for the ‘Financial Education’ Category
I am a huge advocate of financial education. I am still in the learning mode. I try to learn something new everyday about personal finances. Now I am not saying that it is NOT the parents responsibility to teach their kids about finances (I think they should). But what about if they have it all […]
Recognize the four “Ititudes that foster debt: Ignorance – Lack of financial training (Proverbs 22:3) Indulgence – Unrestrained gratification (Proverbs 13:25) Imprudence – Poor planning (Proverbs 16:3) Isolation – Lack of communication (Proverbs 28:13) Steps you can take to defeat the “Ititudes” Establish the right balance in ...
I was thinking today about some of the stupid money mistakes I have made over the years and wanted to share with everyone some of those “hazards” and some simple remedies you might think about using. Credit Card Debt Mistakes Impulsive purchases (buying what you can’t afford/not using budget in spending decisions). Acquiring multiple ...
This is an on-going discussion of Robert Kiyosaki’s book: Rich Dad’s Increase Your Financial IQ: Get Smarter with Your Money Do you want to make more money? Don’t have enough money at the end of the month? Have you asked yourself why you want to make more money? Do you think that will automatically bring […]
I have just started reading for the second time a book by Robert Kiyosaki titled: Rich Dad’s Increase Your Financial IQ: Get Smarter with Your Money I have found that for most this is a love or hate relationship. I happen to like what Kiyosaki has to say in his books. This one in particular […]
- Review: The Gone Fishin’ Portfolio by Alex Green
- Teach Your Kids Basic Finance and Economics with Monopoly – 11 Valuable Lessons
- “The Richest Man In Babylon” Book Review
- Long Term Investments Are Not Risk Free: The Fallacy of Large Numbers and the Past Decade in Us Stock Markets
- Carnival of Personal Finance #170 – Famous Last Sentences Edition
- Know your Portfolio – Three Simple Charts Can Make a World of Difference
- “Think and Grow Rich” Book review
- Learning the financial language will save you money
- Investment Basics Carnival #2
- 6 Tips on How to Conduct Efficient Meetings – How to Make More Time Post #3
- Which Payday Loan Is Right for Me?
- Alternatives To Good Stocks To Invest In
- Affordable High Risk Life Insurance
- Day Trading Tips and Money Management Techniques
- Is Mortgage Refinancing a Good Option?
- How Much Should a Mortgage Insurance Policy Cost?
- A Few Important Points Motorists Need To Know When Purchasing Car Insurance
- College Logos on Student Credit Cards
- Best Short Term Investments
- Payday Loan Online at Paradisepaydayloans.com