Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill Review by Karl Rohde I was once told to surround myself with successful people, and learn from them. Although that’s a tall order in today’s society, there are books that can give you insights into success producing thinking. Once such book is Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon […]
The Personal Financier – A Personal Finance Blog Personal Finance Blog
Archive for the ‘Book Reviews’ Category
Before I go into that, it’s important that you understand that if you read no other books about getting your finances and goals sorted, “The Richest Man In Babylon” by George S. Clason and “Think and Grow Rich” by Napoleon Hill are essential. The book basically describes in easy to understand terms, a set of […]
Research shows that people who are suffer from their financial, are those who does not understand their financial status very well. It is important for us to learn about how our money come and go. After all, learning about personal finance is fun. Because once we learn it well, we are on our way to […]
Proficiency in “Financialish” equals money and empowerment According to one urban legend the score in tennis matches was meant to confuse the common bystander, safely maintaining it within the confines of aristocracy. Other explanations include a clock face used in medieval French for scoring the game moving a quarter each time and ...
Is lottery a tax on stupidity or are our flawed psychologies playing another trick on us? My wife and I usually enjoy strolls around our neighborhood on weekends, especially on sunny winter days. We live in the city and in our last stroll I kept noticing lottery advertisements everywhere as if they were beckoning to […]
The Gone Fishin’ Portfolio offers a framework for saving, sound investment wisdom and no less important a step by step approach to their practical application up to a detailed asset allocation. When I read through the first couple of chapters of The Gone Fishin’ Portfolio by Alex Green I was surprised to find a philosophical […]
- Review: The Gone Fishin’ Portfolio by Alex Green
- Teach Your Kids Basic Finance and Economics with Monopoly – 11 Valuable Lessons
- “The Richest Man In Babylon” Book Review
- Long Term Investments Are Not Risk Free: The Fallacy of Large Numbers and the Past Decade in Us Stock Markets
- Carnival of Personal Finance #170 – Famous Last Sentences Edition
- Know your Portfolio – Three Simple Charts Can Make a World of Difference
- “Think and Grow Rich” Book review
- Learning the financial language will save you money
- Investment Basics Carnival #2
- 6 Tips on How to Conduct Efficient Meetings – How to Make More Time Post #3
- Which Payday Loan Is Right for Me?
- Alternatives To Good Stocks To Invest In
- Affordable High Risk Life Insurance
- Day Trading Tips and Money Management Techniques
- Is Mortgage Refinancing a Good Option?
- How Much Should a Mortgage Insurance Policy Cost?
- A Few Important Points Motorists Need To Know When Purchasing Car Insurance
- College Logos on Student Credit Cards
- Best Short Term Investments
- Payday Loan Online at Paradisepaydayloans.com