Considering a Debt Managing Program can help reduce credit card payments along with other debt. Basically, Debt Managers will do a couple things for you…
- Negotiate a new, LOWER interest rate with the credit card companies.
- Try to eliminate late fees.
- Combine all of your debt into one, easy payment to the Debt Manager instead of numerous monthly credit companies.
- Debt Manager will pay all the creditors on time.
- Avoid bankruptcy but still have the option if needed.
The Credit Exchange can help you with Credit Card Debt. Their slogan is “Exchanging Debt to Wealth”.
You may be able to do most of the services Debt Managers offer, but realize that you will be spending time/ energy doing it along with the discipline to make payments each month to ALL of the creditors (credit cards, loans, etc).