The finance carnivals were, as usual, very productive. I’d like to note the following two:
- Carnival of Personal Finance: The House of Rose Edition @ Good Financial Cents
- The 98th Carnival of Finanical Planning @ Living Almost Large
Other great posts of the past week include the following:
- Discouraging News about SP 500 @ The Financial Blogger – Presenting another look into the lost decade of the US stock markets through one simple chart. An important lesson to all of us.
- Great Stock Market Performace, But Will Dow 9,200 Hold? @ The Digerati Life – A good fundemental review of the market. Rememebr the trend is your friend.
- Been down so long it looks like up @ Econbrowser – Another good fundemental review.
- How to Brew Your Own Beer and Maybe Even Save Some Money – Equipment @ GenX Finance – Fun post to read.