2 year recap and interesting reading from fellow bloggers
It has been a hectic year. My job takes up the best part of my life and between it and my 4 month old boy I have had little time to maintain The Personal Financier as I’d like.
I have been writing, here at The Personal Financier, for almost 2 years now and would like to think I’ve gathered a small crowd that enjoys my posts. I try to be innovative in my posting and avoid the shallowness which sometimes characterizes personal finance blogging.
I would like to believe my posts are useful and hold added value. I strive to walk off the beaten path as far as personal finance blogs are concerned. I would appreciate your comments and thoughts on the matter.
Interesting reading at fellow personal finance blogs:
- Beware of ‘Confirmation Bias’ @ The Financial Philosopher (One of my favourite blogs)
- GDP, Potential, and Debt Forecasts — and Implied Multipliers @ EconBrowser (Excellent economy blog)
- Avoid Lifestyle Inflation: Create an Artificial Sense of Scarcity @ Five cent nickel (Interesting concept of lifestyle inflation)
- Simple ways to make money online @ Gather Little by Little
- Exotic Investing: Master Limited Partnerships @ dqydj.net (Don’t quit your day job)
- The time budget @ Blunt Money
Recent personal finance carnivals of interest:
- Famous money quotes edition of the COPF @ ChristianPF (made editor’s pick!)
- Carnival of Financial Planning – Edition #102 – August 14, 2009 @ The Skilled Investor
- Carnival Of Twenty Something Finances @ How I Save Money