The customary weekly roundup
It’s been a while since my last roundup. I’ve been trying my best to devote what free time I have to keep posting to the Personal Financier. I hope you find my posts to be at an adequate level. I’ve told you all about my new job (which takes about 65 hours of my time each week) and so I’ve reduced my posting frequency to twice a week.
As always I appreciate your comments and enjoy your emails. Please feel free to continue sending in your thoughts and questions.
In this roundup I’ve chosen to present some of the posts I enjoyed from fellow personal finance bloggers which I frequent:
First, I’d like to point out a new initiative by a blogger I highly value. The author of Quest For Four Pillars has set-up a new blog titles ABCs of Investing. This is a promising initiative I recommend to anyone who feels a bit insecure about his basic investing knowledge. This blog will offer two short and simple posts each week on various aspects of investing basics.
Here are my recommendations for this week:
- 10 Frugal Steps To Help You Survive A Tough Economy @ The Digerati Life
- Most Investors are Home Biased @ The Financial Blogger
- S&P 500- 20 Year Chart @ My Trader’s Journal
- Bear Market Logic Part 2: There’s ‘Blood in the Street’…. Now What? @ The Financial Philosopher
- The intangibility of money @ The Baglady
- The downturn worsens @ Econbrowser
And here are a couple of articles that caught my eye:baglady, edge, Financial, financier, four pillars, intangibility, job, last roundup, market logic, RoundUp