The customary weekly roundup
I only just noticed my previous post on 10 Tips on More Efficient and Economic Use of Air-Conditioners was my 200th post at The Personal Financier!
I remember starting this blog after writing 30 articles at Helium.com about 8 months ago. I remember staring at my archive trying to think how to come up with three writing topics a week. I wish I had more time since my head is exploding with ideas and thoughts.
I’d like to thank all my readers and fellow personal finance bloggers for their support. I’m looking forward to writing 200 new posts.
Without further a due, this week’s roundup:
- Setup Google Alerts to Get Coupons and Deals @ MoneyNing
- The Plastic Made Me Do It! @ Can I Get Rich on a Salary?
- 75 Tips to Survive a Down Economy @ Frugal Dad
The Money Hacks Carnival #19 was hosted by Money Hackers Network. Here are my favorite posts from this edition:
- Frugal Tips: How To Make 10 Ordinary Things Last Longer @ The Digerati Life.
- Save like you’re paying off a high interest debt @ Bible Money Matters.
More from fellow personal finance bloggers:
- Investing in the ‘Movement of Things’ @ The Financial Philosopher
- Learn to think bigger @ Brip Blap
- A Reader Asks #15: Using Retirement Money for Education @ Moment on Money
- Behavioral Finance – Bias from Deprival, super-reaction syndrome @ The Financial Engineer
- The Carnival of Personal Finance #160 @ Mighty Bargain Hunter.
- Investing Carnival #2 @ Dividends4Life