The customary weekly Roundup
It’s time for another weekly roundup. I’m pleased to say I had a guest post featured on Consumerist Commentary titled “Make Investment Decisions Together to Avoid These Common Mistakes”.
Tomorrow I’ll be hosting the Festival of Stocks with what seems to be a promising array of posts from personal finance bloggers near and far.
The Carnival of Personal Finance #154 was hosted by Canadian Dream: Free at 45. I’ve enjoyed these posts in particular:
- Hedge Against Your Bills by Owning the Company @ Million Dollar Journey
- Avoid the Top 10 Banking Mistakes @ Personal Finance Hacks
The Festival of Frugality #127 was hosted by Funny about Money. The following posts caught my eye:
- Generous Return Policies and “Risk Free” Trials Can Fool Your Frugality @ Can I Get Rich on a Salary?
- The Benefits of Saving Habits that Make You Look Poor @ SavingAdvice
More from fellow personal finance bloggers:
- 29 Free Or Low Cost Ways To Save Energy & Money. @ My Two Dollar
- International Stock Investing – Are You Diversifying Your Portfolio Globally? @ Money Smart Life
- GDP on the Eve of Recession: Then and (Maybe) Now @ EconBrowser
- The Carnival of Debt Reduction #141 @ Consumerist Commentary