It’s Sunday again and as customary I’ll bring my selection of some of the best personal finance articles of the past week.
Starting with my picks from The Carnival of Personal Finance which was hosted by Alpha Consumer:
- How to Dress for an Interview @ Cash Money Life
- Financial Infidelity – The Leading Cause of Divorce? @ Million Dollar Journey
The Festival of Frugality was hosted by Frugal for Life. I enjoyed:
- Saving Money Is In! The Recession Diet and The Shift To Frugal Living @ The Digerati Life
- Home Maintenance Tips @ Save and Conquer
- Do I Really Need Long Term Care Insurance In My 30s? @ Can I Get Rich On a Salary?
- Free Time or More Money-Which is it? @ Greener Pastures
More from fellow personal finance bloggers:
- The Sucker Factor: The Cost of Being Unable to Say No – And How to Get Out of It @ The Simple Dollar
- Reader Story: Beware of Scams and Pyramid Schemes @ Get Rich Slowly
- Conquering The World From Your Bedroom @ The Financial Blogger
- Why I’m Not Afraid of Being Labeled as a Job-Hopper @ The Baglady