Sunday Roundup as Customary
As some of you may have noticed I’ve switched to my own custom domain @ www.thepersonalfinancier.com. Hopefully everything will work smoothly as it always has. As always your suggestions, thoughts, questions and comments are always welcomed.
The Money Hackers Carnivals #13 was hosted by Moolanomy. I made editor’s choice with Higher Gas Prices: A Blessing in Disguise or an American Wakeup Call. I also enjoyed:
- No, I Won’t Accept Your Counter Offer @ Cash Money Life
- When People Go Bad: A History of the Sub-Prime Mess @ Greener Pastures: Personal Finance
The Carnival of Personal Finance #153 was hosted by Money and Values. The following posts caught my eye:
- Mind vs. Brain Part II: Priorities, Pursuits and Productivity @ The Financial Philosopher – I’ve only recently discovered this blog and I wish I had done so much earlier. The financial philosopher presents personal finance wrapped and inspired by philosophical concepts. I enjoy philosophy immensely and I’m currently completing a Masters degree as a personal interest. I believe anyone with a fondness for thinking will enjoy this blog.
- Unhappy with your job? You’re not alone @ Gather Little by Little
The Festival of Frugality #126 was hosted by The Financial Blogger. Here are my picks:
- A Simple Way to Save Money on Food @ Brip Blap
- Great Places to Earn and Save Money on Used Items @ The Digerati Life
- Your One-Stop Shop for Work Lunch Ideas @ Cheap Healthy Good
More from fellow personal finance bloggers:
- Oil Speculation @ Econbrowser
- Leave the office earlier @ The simple dollar
- The Carnival of Money Stories # 60 @ College of Cash