It’s time for more excellent posts from fellow bloggers. Naturally these are handpicked. I genuinely hope we agree on their added value:
- Managing All My Money Is Futile: Outsourcing My Finances @ The Digerati Life
I’ve always encouraged consulting with professionals. They must have some added value otherwise they wouldn’t exist.
- Ten Killer Tactics for Developing a New Skill @ The Simple Dollar
I usually don’t care very much for posts about what we do intuitively. However, this post by the simple dollar is an excellent demonstration, in my opinion, of giving added value to an intuitive process.
- Ten Ways to Reduce the Cost of Printing from Your Home Computer @ Personal Finance Advice
As simple as that.
- 31 Causes of Failure #5: Lack of Self-Discipline @ brip blap
I’ve written quite a few times about the traits we must develop as savers and investors. Self discipline has always been ranked high on those lists. I recommend reading this thorough discussion of the trait and its significant importance.
- The Optimal Investment Strategy for Individual Investors @ The Skilled Investor
The skilled investor is one of my favorite blogs. This post, while a bit complicated (goes hand in hand with professionalism) is a good example why.
The Carnival of Personal Finance #146 – Online Broker Tips Edition was hosted on Stock Trading to go. I was especially fond of the following posts:
- Real Estate Investing: Return On Investment and Leverage @ Moolanomy
Leverage is a powerful tool in real estate investing. Some of us are unaware of it but we all use it. Be careful though, as leverage works both ways (I’ve written more on mortgage and leverage here).
- A Practical Illustration of the Power of Snowflaking @ I’ve paid for this twice already… This post compliments a short post by me titled: Where Should Your Next Spare Dollar Go?